On Sunday, 9/23 we went with the family to Apple Holler for our annual apple pickin' day of fun. The weather was perfect- the mosquito's were horrible! But, we had a great time as always. Carson and Gavin loved playing on all the kids stuff like the maze, climbing on the train and the playground. They also fed the goats again this year. Morgan was really good the whole time. She loved being outside and even took a snooze in the backpack carrier on Mommy. We had to keep her covered with the mosquito netting since they were so bad, but she handled it fine. After Apple Holler, we went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse with 17 of us which was fun too.
Its hard to believe it was a year ago that we announced at Apple Holler that we were expecting baby #3. Carson and Gavin handed Grandma Debbie and Grandma Mary apples that said "We are the big/biggest brothers in May!". And here we are, Morgan is already 4 1/2 months old. I feel so blessed to have these kid
s! I love them so much.
1 comment:
Too cute! I LOVE the pictures of the kids...Morgan looks so big sitting next to the pumpkins! I'm so excited you've joined me on the blogging adventure...
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment